Trying to find a case,but im too lazy to look!

By God Of Mana
Dec 20, 2007
  1. Hi guys,
    Im looking for an acrylic case (clear) for a desktop computer. SO far, I have been able to find cases for towers but im looking for one think this:


    (not tis exact type,otherwise that would just be embarrassing to have.)
    no offense
    You know the ones that lies on its side. I'm new at modding so kinda use simple terms. What exactly do you call these types of computers and where can I find some acrylic cases?

  2. pdyckman@comcas

    pdyckman@comcas TS Rookie Posts: 527

    Why in heaven's name would you want a flat suitcase-type of case ?? Why clear? I would wager that nowhere in this world does a case like this exist. These types of computers are referred to as 'history'. Are you really too lazy to punch a few buttons on your keyboard and search this thing out?? Ask for a 6 pack of "RED BULL" for Christmas.
  3. God Of Mana

    God Of Mana TechSpot Paladin Topic Starter Posts: 493

    I wound want one because i want to: mod my pc, hence, i wrote my thread in: Overclocking, Cooling and Modding
    I did infact search for it but it came up to have no results.

    Ps: Red Bull is for caffeine addicted freaks.
  4. bushwhacker

    bushwhacker TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 783

  5. aodmystic

    aodmystic TS Rookie

    I suggest that you go to and stop being lazy... Few clicks of your mouse which you had to do to get here in the first place, and you can easily find clear acrylic cases maybe not flat desktop style but maybe like a fragbox (shuttle) type, but is made for actual desktop so it will be bigger.
  6. captaincranky

    captaincranky TechSpot Addict Posts: 11,698   +1,884


    Whose problem is that?
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Similar Topics

Add New Comment

You need to be a member to leave a comment. Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate.
TechSpot Account You may also...