Trying to find a case,but im too lazy to look!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God Of Mana

Hi guys,
Im looking for an acrylic case (clear) for a desktop computer. SO far, I have been able to find cases for towers but im looking for one think this:

images

(not tis exact type,otherwise that would just be embarrassing to have.)
no offense
You know the ones that lies on its side. I'm new at modding so kinda use simple terms. What exactly do you call these types of computers and where can I find some acrylic cases?
[RIGHT]
Thanks,
GOM[/RIGHT]

Why in heaven's name would you want a flat suitcase-type of case ?? Why clear? I would wager that nowhere in this world does a case like this exist. These types of computers are referred to as 'history'. Are you really too lazy to punch a few buttons on your keyboard and search this thing out?? Ask for a 6 pack of "RED BULL" for Christmas.

I wound want one because i want to: mod my pc, hence, i wrote my thread in: Overclocking, Cooling and Modding
I did infact search for it but it came up to have no results.

Ps: Red Bull is for caffeine addicted freaks.

I suggest that you go to newegg.com and stop being lazy... Few clicks of your mouse which you had to do to get here in the first place, and you can easily find clear acrylic cases maybe not flat desktop style but maybe like a fragbox (shuttle) type, but is made for actual desktop so it will be bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back