TS Contest, T-shirts shipping soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julio Franco

Staff member
I'm aware that it's February already but no shirts yet! Definitely I'm the one to blame although it wasn't until a week or so ago that I was able to get all winners information properly due to some problem with email addresses, in any case you should be receiving a confirmation from Splitreason with your pick very soon. Also they informed me of their most recent designs that include: RIAA poison t-shirt, Hammer and Sickle Flexfit Hat and the Sharp Shooter – CS themed Flexfit hat, cool gear for sure and actually some of you picked one of those items I just mentioned, here's my personal favourite.

And speaking of contests, our friends over at Majorgeeks sent notice about a software giveaway of all Lavasoft products (AdAware), check it out.

True, i got my confirmation yesterday. I wonder how long will it take to ship to Argentina and if there'll be no customs issues...

i Chose WTF! btw

Hmm...

I just hope it didn't get deleted by my spam filter...
There was too many messages for me to go through manually since I've not used the net for over a week...

*crossing fingers*

I didn't get any confirmation Email. The postman just showed up with a package from SplitReason. Go figure.

/me is now taking PRON with him, wherever he goes... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back