TSST corp DVDW problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

ostilad

"bow"sensais
i still have a problem wit my writemaster TSST corp CD/DVDW SH-S182M driver.some times its not opening when i use windows explorer.i was advised to find driver updates.can anybody provide me wita link"bow

I believe this is made by Samsung, correct? Have you gone to Samsung's website, search for your particular drive and updated drivers off of their site?

I have the same exact drive.

Its a Samsung drive man. Head over to their website and browse for the drive. Download, install, restart., and it should how up again.

"T-oshiba S-amsung S-torage T-echnologies". Their website usually has a number of firmware updates for the drives also. There is software with the retail versions that will track these for you. You might be able to download that there as well.The downside of that is, you have more programs calling home and more processes running while not doing that awful much.

I don't know how old or new the drive is, but my personal experience is, that I remain unimpressed by TSST drives in general. I have an external TSST that will sometimes read a disc that none of my Pioneer drives will. I keep it around for such occasions. Plus, it looks cute sitting on top of my computer. Another TSST that came with my Emachines, could best be described as, "psychotic".

LOL! "psychotic..."

To add to what the captain said, there are a lot better options for you and if your particualr drive lasted for 3 years then you are on average of how long they last.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back