Tualatin on BX board...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also: Abit has a bios revision that allows "User Define" settings for faster cpu's on that slot1 BX board

Originally posted by uncleel
Also: Abit has a bios revision that allows "User Define" settings for faster cpu's on that slot1 BX board

Interesting. Never had an ABIT board b4, but somehow they ALWAYS seem to have the LITTLE bit of extra stuff for users to play around with...

Hopefully EPOX comes out with that little extra with the 8KHA+! :D

abit BX boards DO NOT support tualatins. You need to modify them for it. Also, the Powerleap adapter cost $60!!! Thats a new motherbaord! That is why people are trying to get more out of their BX boards. I might try it!

Originally posted by 3DS Crazyace
abit BX boards DO NOT support tualatins. You need to modify them for it. Also, the Powerleap adapter cost $60!!! Thats a new motherbaord! That is why people are trying to get more out of their BX boards. I might try it!

That's odd. The ABIT board is in the compatible list of BX mobos for the Powerleap converter.

Originally posted by 3DS Crazyace
Yes, for the adapter, but not otherwise. I thought you said it was compatable without

Nopes. No BX board with a normal FC-PGA converter is compatible with the Tually...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back