Tv has hard time getting wifi signal

I live in a camper at a rv park. My tv and sometimes my phone has a hard time getting the wifi signal from the Parks wifi. I've seen where you can buy a wifi extender and the Parks owner told me he bought one to extend his signal... But what about a device to boost the signal I am receiving inside my camper? Is that the same device? However I understand that I need something to receive the signal and I'm understanding this device puts out a signal....

You need a WiFi repeater like these
search the webpage for "Install A WiFi Repeater"

Be aware, that you will need the SSID & Pwd for the original Signal provided by the park manager.
The 'right thing to do' is to get this repeater's antenna OUTSIDE your building and the rest inside out of the weather.

Get a baseline of your network as it is NOW and then AFTER the new device.

Streaming TV (aka Netflix and the like) needs
What Internet speed do you need for Netflix?
For Netflix HD streaming, Netflix says it will take 5.0 Mbps (Megabits per second). Other services — from YouTube to HBO Go — should require a similar amount of bandwidth for their HD, 1080p streams. if you're using Netflix's 4K UHD stream — and you're probably not — that will require 25 Mbps.May 25, 2015

We just LOVE netflix as we get to select what we like and not get crammed with junk we detest.

Back