Tv output anomalie.. maybe software related ? help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an old geforce fx 5200, it is installed, win xp prof, tv output detected, output cloned, image clear on both monitors, phillips + samsung .., willing to watch a movie, phillips viewable, samsung.. sound yes, image no..

Codecs installed ace mega codecs pack 6.03 version

What could be the problem ?

I don''t think there is a problem it could be that resolution is different or the card is designed to take on at a go.So i guess u need a better card if u want such entertainment.
Robin

I think I didn't express myself very well, english is my second language.

I have image output on the TV, but I'm not able to watch movies.
Reason ? I cannot see the image of the movie on tv, I can see everything else but the image (frames/sec..), the card is good enough for my needs it has 128 mbram more than enough for a nonvideo resources exploiter.

Some video players are worthless in the respect that they're only designed to work on one screen. A good way of telling if its the media player is on the seconed screen, you see the player but instead of having video were their should be, theirs just a black box. I'm sure that theirs a more efficient way of solving this problem but this works for me.

Go into the Display tab and make it so both screens form a "Extended Desktop" and just drag the media player from the first screen into the seconed one.

Hope this helps

10x Stick'o ram . did try though the clone option. instead of using the monitor+tv option i chose the tv+monitor option, now i can watch movies on tv, and no action on monitor. better than a new video card.
10x again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back