TechSpot

Twinhan 1020A on Windows Vista x64

By Amano
Jul 23, 2007
  1. Hello,

I have a problem with Twinhan 1020A (PCI Satellite Card) driver on Windows Vista x64. Anyone Can help?!

[​IMG]

Thanks!

2. Route44

Route44 TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 12,168   +37

You didn't say what the issue is. My suggestion would be to go to the manufacture's website see if they have a driver update to work with Vista 64.

3. Amano

Amano TS Rookie Topic Starter

Sorry, I'm just searching for a driver. I tried to search everywhere for a driver for this card on Windows Vista x64 but I couldn't find any, even on the manufacturer's website. So that I'm asking if someone have a solution or anything...

4. Route44

Route44 TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 12,168   +37

It could be that they haven't even developed a driver yet for Vista 64. There are many companies that have yet to do this. Have you tried contacting support and asking them when and if they have a Vista 64 driver?

5. Amano

Amano TS Rookie Topic Starter

I did, they replied they don't have any plans to develop it yet. Although they released a large number of drivers for other cards.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.