TechSpot

Twitter is testing a new timeline called 'Fave People'

1. Twitter is testing a new "Fave People" feature that lets you catch up with tweets from all your preferred users in one section. The feature recently appeared in the alpha version of Twitter's Android app, and is currently being tested...

Read more

2. wastedkill

wastedkill TS Maniac Posts: 1,192   +246

This seems pretty interesting and useful I am guessing facebook would be taking this idea into their timeline lol That wouldnt surprise me!

3. Darth Shiv

Darth Shiv TS Evangelist Posts: 1,184   +177

Yes good idea! Looking forward to it. Won't try the beta tho. The recent release versions have been buggy!

4. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 3,421   +821

I'm so excited I can hardly wait... Alas. If only I knew what they were talking about. Not being a social networker it's all gibberish to me. Although I do have a Twitter account (Facebook as well) I only use them to quickly sign into sites like this, nothing more. It must make for pretty boring reading for the NSA bookworms.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.