TWL Scam!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beef_jerky4104

Everybody who is on a TWL team steer away from challenging Team End of Evolution! These jerks are scamming my clan. On the Match Comm they never replied, I posted my server information but they never did confirm whether the match was in our server or one they would provided. So my Co-Leader and I stay in our server. "Eh. The never did show up. I'll go file the no show dispute." I come back the next day and "Both teams have filed no show disputes, you both have 24 hours to give me demos and screen shots". Oh wow? They are liers they were not there. "Shoot I didn't record any demos or screenshots because the match never started..." Dang... Another day passes after I call for assistance from the officials. Oh great later this day they send in demos and screen shots. I'm guessing the recorded one later after I called for assistance. Luckliy my Co-Leader did record a demo! So hopefully this will work out fine but a good warning to any CS:S TWL Team.

DO NOT CHALLENGE END OF EVOLUTION!

End of Evolution's TWL page: http://www.teamwarfare.com/viewteam.asp?team=End+of+Evolution

....you have got to be kidding me.

where do people get off pulling crap like that?

"hur hur hur i'm a d1ck so i'll go and scam people online for fun and eff them over. hur hur."

whoever they are, they're smart and definitely *******s. they were a step ahead of you the whole way. and they succeeded in their efforts it looks like.

you have my sympathies. there isn't much else i can do except help you rant and vent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back