Ubisoft is offering seven PC games for free

Scorpus

Staff member

Ubisoft is offering seven PC games for free this weekend; the same seven games that Ubisoft offered through its 30th anniversary celebrations over the past couple of months. If you missed out on downloading any of those games, now is the time to claim your free copy.

The games offered by Ubisoft are as follows:

• Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
  • Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
  • Rayman Origins
  • The Crew
  • Beyond Good & Evil
  • Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
  • Assassin's Creed III

These games will be available for free as part of a "Special Weekend" that runs from today (December 15th) through to Sunday December 18th. To claim these games, head over to the Ubisoft Club and log in to your Ubisoft account, then click 'Get Your Bundle'. When you've done this, all seven games will automatically be added to your Ubisoft account and will be available to download and play through Uplay.

Even if you don't manage to grab any of these games by December 18th, Assassin's Creed III will still be available for free until the end of December. Considering these free game offers were specifically linked to Ubisoft's 30th anniversary, it's unlikely we'll see a similar selection of free games in 2017.

Permalink to story.

Rayman is fun as well, while AC3 is downright great, amazing graphics to this day (can't really see why AC Unity is three times as taxing, the difference in visuals is not that striking).

This is great news. However, some may agree that "it's unlikely we'll see a similar selection of free games in 2017," since it kinda, well, IS 2017, perhaps we may see the exact same list, in 2017 :)

Blood Dragon is fun and funny as hell
Blood dragon is timeless. If you continue to deny it, there might be a work place accident involving you and this buzz saw I just found. We can't have that. Can we, captain?
lol I played all of them literally and would you really go back and play blood dragon again ? I dont think so , ubisoft is offering either a great game and old which is not selling anymore or a new one and bad which is not selling well also , you cant outsmart those ***** at ubisoft

They are pushing their platform, it's not about the games, it's about using uplay which... is not Steam so...

Blood Dragon is fun and funny as hell
Blood dragon is timeless. If you continue to deny it, there might be a work place accident involving you and this buzz saw I just found. We can't have that. Can we, captain?
lol I played all of them literally and would you really go back and play blood dragon again ? I dont think so , ubisoft is offering either a great game and old which is not selling anymore or a new one and bad which is not selling well also , you cant outsmart those ***** at ubisoft
Great, so pass on the deal, stfu, and go somewhere else. Nobody's forcing you to accept free stuff. Spoiled *****.

Because I don't like it when people like you get mad over a FREE gift. Total immaturity.
You actually got mad because someone thought different, so what if it is free? I can still think and say that it's a bullfeces because the games suck and ubisoft in general sucks. Don't be immature...

You actually got mad because someone thought different, so what if it is free? I can still think and say that it's a bullfeces because the games suck and ubisoft in general sucks. Don't be immature...
The point is, son, that free is free. If you don't like it, then pass. But talking about free stuff with your attitude smacks of an opinionated and spoiled brat. I happen to like Blood Dragon and Beyond Good and Evil, and will happily play them again. So will many others, guaranteed. There's just no use for your overly-angry opinion, and this seems like a weak attempt to sound too-cool-for-school. Didn't mama teach you to say something nice- or nothing at all?

Lol.. so my post is full of attitude... son... hi and welcome to techspot, you are going to have a wonderful time here. So... follow your own advice, you like the games, that's it perfect, so go and play them again, why do you need to fight with someone else because of it?
Buuuut because of your recent posts (Yeah, techspot has that) I understand it's just the way you are, so, have fun!

Lol.. so my post is full of attitude... son... hi and welcome to techspot, you are going to have a wonderful time here. So... follow your own advice, you like the games, that's it perfect, so go and play them again, why do you need to fight with someone else because of it?
Buuuut because of your recent posts (Yeah, techspot has that) I understand it's just the way you are, so, have fun!
I shall. And I won't complain about the "quality" of things that are offered to me free. I'm just that humble.

Back