TechSpot

Ubisoft partners with Sony and New Regency on 'Watch Dogs' film

By Shawn Knight
Aug 20, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Ubisoft recently announced they have partnered with Sony Pictures Entertainment and New Regency to develop a feature film based on the upcoming video game Watch Dogs. The movie joins a Splinter Cell film starring Tom Hardy and an Assassin’s Creed...

Read more

2. danhodge

danhodge TS Rookie Posts: 80   +13

I'm surprised that they didn't wait to see how the first one did, before bringing another 2 out. If they go tits up, that's the cost of 3 films taken from their bank account.
    I hope them the best of luck, and that this goes well - Watch Dogs and Assassins Creed have totally unique story lines, that films haven't really touched on before, and they really do deserve their own films.
    Splinter Cell (although the first game probably came out before most of the films) is something we have seen before a thousand times, and doesn't interest me as much however. But still, could be great!

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.