uhoh - virus.win32.parite.b

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coronas

virus.win32.parite.b

I have re-formated twice already, and this has never happened to me before. But as soon as a re-format, and I install my anti-virus, it finds "virus.win32.parite.b". I have no clue what this does, im kind of worried of using my pc now, but how could something like this happen especially with a new wipe? Some virus's are comming from my system restore on my external and some files as well.

I've never had this problem before :(

The av ive used are Bitdefender, and now Kaspersky.

One more thing that I'm a little hesitant on doing is on my external hard drive. There are folders like "F:\System Volume Information\_restore{7FAFFD4F-F79E-4F28-BE6A-B8D993DF1E20}"

It just has a bunch of files, but is it safe to delete? Is it just a backup?

You need to have a read of this - If your system is infected. Read this before deciding whether to CLEAN or REFORMAT.

Then if you should wish to proceed with cleaning your system you need to go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as ATTACHMENTS into this thread, only after doing the above.

This thread is for the use of Coronas only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back