TechSpot

[UK] £90 inc P&P - XFX 5850 Black Edition with Assassin's Creed

By Arris
Feb 3, 2011
  1. Hi folks,

Going to see if there is any interest in this card.
    Basically considering buying another MSI one so the two cards I have crossfired match. I know it's a small thing but it's just bugging me.
    Although upgrading to one without a lifetime guarantee maybe isn't the wised thing I've considered doing :)

Card is 8 months old and has been running at 875Mhz GPU core and 1200Mhz memory speed at default voltages. Basically giving almost same performance level as the 5870. Would be supplied with box, AC game and all contents of retail box apart from the Black Edition badge which I stuck on my old PC case.

Was purchased from Scan.co.uk 8 month ago for over £200.
    Now listed at £175 - http://www.scan.co.uk/products/1gb-...dr5-gpu-765mhz-1440-cores-dp-2x-dl-dvi-i-hdmi

Also comes with double lifetime guarantee, which means anyone buying it inherits the lifetime guarantee!!!

Ignore the above, just read (although sure it didn't stipulate the conditions when I bought it) that is a US and Canada only thing. Feel a little ripped off now :(

If interested can work out payment method and will be using Royal Mail Recorded Delivery.

2. Arris

Arris TS Evangelist Topic Starter Posts: 4,627   +113

card sold :)

3. Matthew

Matthew TechSpot Staff Posts: 6,093   +86 Staff Member

Great news Arris :). Closing the thread.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.