TechSpot

UK pricewatch

By rv13uk
Jun 26, 2005
Post New Reply
  1. Hi, I was just wondering whether it would be possible to display different area price searches, because it would be really useful for me, and maybe other UK techspot members to be able to have one place to find prices for this country. Even a currency converter may help, im not sure if say american parts would work with UK parts but a currency converter would at least give some indication of the prices a part is costing. I know there are places like pricerunner and kelkoo but they dont always give the most relevant results, and often need narrowing down to find a product your looking for. Its just a suggestion anyway, and would be very useful if it was available, or another site that had this feature could be pointed out :)

rv13uk

2. RealBlackStuff

RealBlackStuff TS Rookie Posts: 8,165

3. massdamunte

massdamunte Banned

haha this guy is not good at computers

4. RealBlackStuff

RealBlackStuff TS Rookie Posts: 8,165

massdamunte
    If you have nothing more constructive to offer, please refrain from posting!

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.