Ultimate Boot Disk

Status
Not open for further replies.

beerabuser30

I have been to many sites that promote the Ultimate Boot Disk for computer repairs. Basically it is free software that they compiled and loaded on a cd. What would you guys put on an Ultimate Boot CD for computer repairs? Memtest maybe AVG and adaware any other thoughts?

UBD is a nice program especially for those who dont want to have to put together a BartPE disk. UBD comes ready to go and can add other features thru plugins like BartPE. IBD has a forum as does BartPE where you can get more plugins both freeware and commercial.

I once came across something called a 'Techie Toolkit' which was like the UBCD but far more awesome. Many of the same programs, but also many more that would help out more if you need to go help your mom or somethign after she's forgot her password.

I have my bartPE disk loaded with stuff like that. programs like "sam inside" that will hack any windows sam files. and several password, email, IM, zip,and bios cracker programs. along with ERD 2003.

Right now I am working on my BartPE disk. I will have a copy of all the geek squad disagnostic tools within the next week. Where did you get this hacker tool kit?

My BartPE disk has Spybot S&D, AD-Aware, McAfee Stinger, some disk maintenance utilities, a disk imager, and some other stuff on it. Come to think of it though, I should have put John the Ripper or another SAM cracker, but it's a CD-R.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back