Ultimate Per4mer Wheel Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoozerz

I need a driver for this wheel compatible with windows Xp. I cant seem to find any. Can it really be true that it doesnt exist?

Cant anybody help me. IM DESPERATE. It just cant be true that SC&T hasn't updated the drivers for XP. It would be unnatural, and not very good service to be totally honest!

Look at this, you have to register, so I didn't look for your specific driver, but that's what came up on Google and it looks promising.

I allready tried that. There wasn't any in there. Where do u think i can contact the company that made the wheel?

I don't know why I didn't look right here at TechSpot first. Try this, and it's right here in front of us. Looks like what you are looking for, or have you looked at it already.

Edit: Sorry, I didn't notice the OS.

Snoozerz, sorry I didn't help any. All the articles and reviews I've seen on this are dated back to 1998. Maybe someone else will be along that can help, so check back in a while.

That's what I suspected to schizoid. Here's a quote from one of the reply's on the link you listed.
Unfortunately, there are no XP drivers for this steering wheel. This wheel was made in 1998 and the only drivers I could find were on an archive site. They are for Windows 95/98.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back