TechSpot

Ultimate Per4mer Wheel Driver

By Snoozerz
Jul 24, 2003
  1. I need a driver for this wheel compatible with windows Xp. I cant seem to find any. Can it really be true that it doesnt exist?

2. Snoozerz

Snoozerz TS Rookie Topic Starter

Cant anybody help me. IM DESPERATE. It just cant be true that SC&T hasn't updated the drivers for XP. It would be unnatural, and not very good service to be totally honest!

3. olefarte

olefarte TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 1,427

Look at this, you have to register, so I didn't look for your specific driver, but that's what came up on Google and it looks promising.

4. Snoozerz

I allready tried that. There wasn't any in there. Where do u think i can contact the company that made the wheel?

5. olefarte

I don't know why I didn't look right here at TechSpot first. Try this, and it's right here in front of us. Looks like what you are looking for, or have you looked at it already.

Edit: Sorry, I didn't notice the OS.

6. Snoozerz

That only support 95/98, and I need it for windows Xp....

7. olefarte

Snoozerz, sorry I didn't help any. All the articles and reviews I've seen on this are dated back to 1998. Maybe someone else will be along that can help, so check back in a while.

8. Snoozerz

ok....thanks for trying.....ill keep on looking :(

9. schizoid77

schizoid77 TS Rookie Posts: 124

10. olefarte

That's what I suspected to schizoid. Here's a quote from one of the reply's on the link you listed.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.