Ultra100 bios not installed message!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I think I've read a few threads with the same problem but people were using different OS. Here is my problem, I'm getting the same message "ultra100 bios not installed because no drives attached" but i'm using Windows XP Pro. It all started the other day, my computer was working fine than when I woke up the next morning it appeared my power supply died. To make a long story short I replaced the powere supply and connected all the plugs back to their rightful place but now I'm getting this annoying message about the Ultra100TX2 BIOS.

Basically I get the message then it goes to another screen and does not move from there!!!!

Any help would be appreciated.

Well 1st thing is to double check that all connections are installed correctly. Second try resetting the CMOS. This can be done by jumpering pin on a specific connector on the mobo. See the mobo manual. Alternatively you can remove the CMOS battery for several minutes (10mins) and then reinstall it. Now try to boot up again.

The BIOS has nothing to do with any OS BTW, so trying the adice in the other threads can't hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back