Unable to open email links

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, can anyone please help?,(win98se)i am unable to open a link within an email, also if i click on tools/mail and news/new nessage the same thing happens
i can log into my hotmail account,read and send from there no problem.
i have been into hotmail options and checked internet display options all appears fine.
my email is all web based (hotmail) all my updates are uptodate
i have reinstalled the browser IE6
deleted both my cookies and temporary Internet files, & rebooted,
i have been running the same setup for two years without any problems untill last week, i have not downloaded any new programmes
i am pulling my hair out.

Have you ran a virus check as well as a spyware check ?? And do you have all the patches available for that os(wich are not to many) if so check IE/toools/internet options security set them all to defult see if that helps..

Have been having problems with hotmail, after emailing (MSN Help) received reply telling me MSN server that was handling my account with many others was having maintenance performed & should not be long before being back & operating better. Now it is a lot better, I dont get page not available etc. but am left with another problem I cannot open attachments or 'forward' them any help out there? I sometimes get the message 'done but with error on page' when I try to open attachments I get a blank page with 'notepad' in the top corner - please any suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back