Ok, very mad today/night. Most of my Google searches are being hijacked and redirected by an unknown virus/malware. I've done the following. Ran Malwarebytes, it picked up a few things and tells me they were deleted. I installed and ran a complete scan with Avira. That also deleted a few things. I then used Google again, with Firefox, as I have been using Firefox as my main browser. Still getting redirected to bullcrap sites and links. I'm also getting a page that immediately shrinks Firefox to a 1/4 page for some download "registry defender ". This is occuring with all three of my browsers, IE, Opera and Firefox. I also ran hijackthis, and I've yet to see an entry that is showing the redirect. I manually edited the registry to use microsoft as the search page. The malware keeps replicating itself and is next to impossible to find. I ran Trendmicro's free scan, it came back clean. I've changed my DNS address to another address, but the DNS was clean. I checked the non plug and play for that old tdsserv exploit, it was not there. I've also installed and ran unhackme, which prompted me to remove something during boot, which I did. There was also one thing that occurred, that has never happened before. A menu box popped up for WMD new hardware was found and needed to update. Only one thing, I did not install any new hardware. I, like an *****, let it update thinking it was connecting via Microsoft. I think this is how they got the trojan in. So this is something new and improved. I really could use some help here.