Unecspected system shutdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tartaras

Hi, i have a problem here, when i'm starting to play some video game(Need for Speed: Underground2 in this case) my system restarts after 1-2 minutes of playing, i wonder what could it be, maybe some bug in BIOS, maybe system is overheating :/ i realy dont know.
Windows recommendet this soliution, but yhere is no BIOS updates at this time on official toshiba website:

Download updates for

A problem occurred on . This problem can be caused by the NVIDIA Graphics driver or the system BIOS on the computer.

Recommendation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To try to solve this problem, follow these steps.

Download and install an updated system BIOS from Toshiba Corporation if available.
Download and install an updated NVIDIA Display driver from Toshiba Corporation if available.
Additional information

If this problem continues to occur with the latest product updates for , we recommend you get assistance and troubleshooting information directly from Toshiba Corporation.

My system:
Toshiba p100-160
Intel processor 1.6 ghz t5200
224 mb video intel gma 950
1024 mb RAM
Windows Vista Home Premium

So, if anybody knows or had similar problems, please HELP! :)

Get Everest ( http://www.majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=4181 ), install and run it and go to Computer, Sensor.

Does it show your cpu and gpu temps?

If so, minimize it to the task bar, start a game windowed, maximize the Everest and watch the temps.

It also displays lots of voltage data so have an eye there also for big dips below normal (normal =being 12v, 5v, 3.3 v etc).

:)

Hi again

After i installed everest, it showed temperature of cpu, but it was 54 c, before i started the game and when i played it was the same 54 degrees celcius, but system crashed anyway and after that sensor is gone, everest doesn't wannt to show me the temperature of cpu, you know it is confusing, i'm starting to think that problem is with vista :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back