Unempty the recycle bin

Status
Not open for further replies.

little_annie

hi there can someone please help me. my boyfriend put someting in the recylce bin and then emptyrd it and i really badly need it back. can some one please tell me hot to do it . i would be forever greatful

You can't really "unempty" it.

First, use your computer as little as possible - everything you do can potentially destroy the data forever. Close all programs.

Time to try some file recovery programs. PC Inspector File Recovery is free. Download it with some other computer! Put it on a CD or a flash disk and take it to your computer that way.

messenger

. it was a messenge log my bf was in such a hurry to delete it and i need to know what was going on cause he was talking to his ex bout a lot of stuff (if you no what i mean) do you no if there is anyway of getting messenger logs out of the computer once they are deleted. i really need to no cause if i am right well stuff will hit the fan.
but thanks heaps

sounds to me like you need to have a little trust in your relationship, if you dont then the **** has already hit the fan, as of invading his privacy! i will not help you

thanks

ok well thanks anyway. but can i juat say, i seen a bit of what my bf said and i am sure that if you seen someone that you love tell another person that he loves her and is willing to travel 6 hours to see her and would like to re live old times in the net i think you would like to no what else it said so you dont have to waist another 7 years. sorry i am just a bit messed up bout this hole thing is so much deeper but thank-you heaps for the help

well that sucks, ex gf? damn home wreckers!
if you really wanna know what hes saying, just keylog him, its your computer right? i think its legal to keylog your own computer

thanks

yer well what do you do i need to know it he is doing thwe dirty so i can decide what i am going to do bout being with him. but yer dam home wreckers hate em. but yeah thats why i really wont to no what is going on.
so any help would be great

If it's gone this far already, get rid of that guy. If he needs to delete the traces of his (ab)using your PC, he does not deserve your trust.
Tell him to pack his things and start driving the six hours to his ex, and also tell him not to bother to come back EVER.
Good riddance!

yer i no what i should be doing but its so hard to leave someone that you love so badly. i have seen a few things that they have said and lets just say most of it is shaggin and how they feel bout each other and stuff like that. We have been together 7 years and we have dun so many things i find it so hard to let go

Personal counselling is well beyond the scope of this TECHNICAL website.
But if you re-read your last post, you say you've been together for 7 yours, and your feller is still interested in getting it off with his ex, what where you doing all those 7 years?
Sounds to me like you both were "hanging in there" rather than being committed to one another.
If one wants out, let him go, better now than later!
The real Mr Right is bound to show up one of these days!

i would take it from realblackstuff, sounds like hes had his heart broken on a few occassions, experience speaks for itself right realblackstuff?

thanks

yer soory bout all the girly stuff but thank you all so much for all the help and thanks for all the advice. its good to no so many people in this world care. So thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back