Uninstalling a program (browser)

learninmypc

Its been MY experience if I go into programs & features to uninstall a browser, it does NOT remove all of it so when I've reinstalled it, most of it is there.
Where as when I've used revo ADVANCED mode, it removes ALL of it.
So my question is, how the he!! do I remove ALL of Google Canary? I got tired of seeing its AW snap bs even after following its remedy bs which obviously never worked. I tried using revo but even after 4 hours, it was still stuck atCANARY.JPG

Hi, I looked at this some time ago on my previous PC, but in short, what could be happening, is that a process is still running, so that you cannot uninstall 'Chrome/Canary Chrome'.
So if you go into Task Manager and look for any Google Chrome processes and 'Stop' them, you should find that 'Add/Remove ' will then work.

My apologies, I should of mentioned I did that but after trying dozenS of times, I forgor to mention it.
BUT, I'm willing to give it that billionth shot lol. I'll kill all processess in Task Manager then try it again. Thanks for your input.:)

Hi, Good, I have had similar problems here, not too many uninstaller options other than Revo though.

Many years ago I got tired of "double clicking" any time I wanted to do something on my pc & so I found out how to "SINGLE click" instead. Now I guess there are times when one needs to double click it anyhow. Glad its gone :) Thank you for your input :)

Back