TechSpot

unintegrating Yahoo messenger from IE

By Refwhett
Feb 10, 2003
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have just installed Yahoo messenger and it automaticaly integrates itself to the IE tool bar. Me, not like.

So, how do I remove that please? :rolleyes:
  2. vassil3427

vassil3427 TS Rookie Posts: 822

right click on the yahoo bar, and hit the uninstall on the list, or go to add/remove programs and uninstall yahoo companion
  3. Refwhett

Refwhett TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 83

ok thanks. sorry for the double post!!!
  4. Refwhett

Refwhett TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 83

:blush: I'm even more sorry for the silly question.
    I tried right clicking on various ares of the tool bar but I managed to miss the very obvious settings button with the very obvious option to uninstall.
    Maybe I need glasses....

anyway it of course work like a charm, thanks again vassil3427.
  5. rosymouse

rosymouse TS Rookie

having a senior moment

Well, I have not been able to change my font or colour, so not going to try anymore, wasting time, he he.
    AND I knew this place would be of help, I have had a very bad senior moment, in as much as............... I could not find the yahoo tool bar settings either, I have looked and looked, so, not only am I getting old, I one of the three blind meeces, then, outa the blue, it flew at me, right off the page............AND I DID IT YIPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
    Thank you and hugs :hotbounce
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.