TechSpot

Unique 3DS ranking system?

By Ai Hate
Feb 27, 2002
Post New Reply
  1. Julio mentioned this ealier in the old board.
    how's it going?

2. Julio Franco

Julio Franco TechSpot Editor Posts: 6,573   +340

Actually most people said they wouldn't mind keeping the current one, and that they actually liked it. I just came up with some new titles for Staff members and moderators when I put up the new forums.

Do you like them?

I would have liked to have something similar for all ranks but I couldn't come up with anything else.

3. uncleel

uncleel TS Rookie Posts: 1,145

it works!

4. ToRN

ToRN TS Rookie Posts: 189

I like 'm how they are now, specially the new ones, kind of cool.

5. Julio Franco

well of course, as a moderator you have the new custom title I created after the server move that has some 3DS flavor :D

6. Vehementi

Vehementi TechSpot Paladin Posts: 3,199

Yea, I used to have the ability to specify my own title, whatever happened to that?

7. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 12,635   +321

If you get your post count up to 10,000 you can do it too! Actually I believe Julio took that away from the general membership because I'm sure people would take the title "3ds Special Forces" when they don't have those privilages.

8. Julio Franco

I didn't want to see people abusing from those privilegies, I know some of you wouldn't have done so, but then again, others would have.

9. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,745

I think that most of the people that make it that far, won't abuse that priveledge. But then again, you never know.....:confused:

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.