Univeral employee monitoring tool, not too expensive..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, there! I am a newbie here and I don't know if I write in the right thread. So, I have not a large marketing agency, more than 50 employees. So I am looking for some universal employee tracking tool that will monitor their web activities, time, emails, chats at the working time. I have heard a lot about spectorcoft. I don't know how much it is effective for me. Does anyone have such experience? Could you recommend me some good software?

Typically Interest monitoring starts with a proxy server between your ISP connection and the user community. ALL internet access for the employees is configured to use the proxy and to deny access directly to the ISP.

THEN the proxy logs tell you who accessed what.

However, It does not resolve the issue of email attachments.

Hi, Irina20. Try keylogger software Refog (www.refog.com). I use this program to monitor the Internet activity of employees of my company. I will be happy if my advice will be useful for you.

Hi, Irina20. Try keylogger software Refog (www.refog.com). I use this program to monitor the Internet activity of employees of my company. I will be happy if my advice will be useful for you.
You fail to disclose, that a keylogger would need to be installed on every existing system AND all new systems in the future. Using a proxy server is a single point of control for the admin, tracks all traffic (not just systems current and/or future) and is invisible to all users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back