Unknown HJT Entry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daveskater

Hi, i've ran an hjt scan on a friends pc because he says it runs slow and firefox won't work properly any more. I've put the log into hijackthis.de and even it doesn't know what this is:

kcrpbnjhb.exe

I expect it's something horribly bad because not even google can find anything and it's a bunch of random letters

It's in the system32 folder as well if that's of any help

Thanks for looking and if anybody knows what that application is i'd love to hear from you :)

Edit: Also, i don't know what these are: qomllmn.dll, sstsr.dll and npelyciv.dll. All of these are in System32

post your log and i will take a look.

This thread is for the use of Daveskater only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

thanks :) i've found a few bad entries in there already but the ones i'm mentioned i'm not sure about, i expect they are bad though

oh yeah, i made a few notes in the log of things to fix etc ;)

The only info i found was in french, it seems like it was bad tho.

That pc has been hijacked id say.

I take it that its someone elses pc?

This thread is for the use of Daveskater only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

yeah it's my friends pc (sam, hence samspc in the file name ;) i work in my own weird way haha) i have no i dea what he gets up to on his pc but i know he has avg and spybot (because i put them on there) but he won't put anything else on because he says it'll make the pc go slower - the main reason it goes slow is the 500mhz amd k6 processor and the fact that he has little free space on the whopping 13gb hdd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back