Unknown issue (hijackthis log)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Evening,

My problem is that everytime i boot as soon as the comp begins to say (WINDOWS) on (windows xp OS) the computer begins with poor performance,
i've tried pretty much everything to figure out what it was but still nothing. The CPU is peged to 100% and theres nothing in process that say CPU running at 100% the (System IDLE says 0%) lol weird .... i recently changed the CPU from 2.4gz to 3gz it got slightly better but the issue still lies in depth somewhere, savemode seems to be working fine so im guessing it's somewhere in the drivers..

I've got the log for hijackthis attached (original mode with lag)

If anyone could help, i would greatly appreciate it

Cheerss

This is not to take the place of help with HijackThis. But these are some things you need to consider:

1. What do you mean by 'poor performance'? Is the System slow? Does it crash? Do you get Errors?
2. Is the system just 'slow in general? Do you do regular computer maintenance such as Disc cleanup, Error check, Defrag, scan with AV and at least 2 spyware/adware programs, updating each right before the scan?
3. Have you shut down all active Windows as if preparing to shut the computer down but checked the Task Manager for CPU usage?
4. Have you stopped all programs and apps on the startup menu using msconfig from starting up and running in the background, except for the necessary AV, firewall, internal wireless or laptop touchpad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back