Unlimited budget PC build

Hello all,

I need some help building a PC that I am in need to have.
I have barely any experience buildig a PC so this is where I have to receive your help.

So technically I need to build myself a super computer, but I really dont know where to begin.

I currently use my very crappy computer for all my work, including usage of software like Adobe illustrator, photoshop, premiere, after effects, Cinema 4D and Fl-Studio.

Those are the main software my computer has to run simultaneously.

That being said I do alot of multitasking, most of it being rendering.

So (correcty if I am wrong) I need a PC that includes:
-A powerfull processor (maybe a dual or even a quad?)
-A (probebely dual) high end graphicscard
-Loads and loads of RAM
-And ofcourse a case to fit it all in

I dont have any components from a previous PC because I am currently using a laptop.

I had in mind to get a intel Core i7-3770K processor.
For graphics an AMD Radeon HD 7970.
For RAM I suggest 16GB being enough.
And a Samsung 256GB 2.5" SATA III SSD for storage of the OS and other software.

Other stuff I have to get is a Creative Sound Blaster ZX and place for a wireless internet adapter.

I plan on combining buying from webstores and local stores.

I already own a keyboard and a mouse, aswell as 4 monitors.

I will be installing Windows 7 ultimate 64-bit on it.

Do I need a specific type of cooling?

My ideas might seem stupid because its seems overpriced and overpowered, but you should know I am in hard need of a super computer and I have an unlimited budget so nothing is `too expensive` for me.

An unlimited budget sound nice, but I really do not want to cross the €10.000, it is not my money we are talking about, and I do not want to rob my supplier.

So could you guys recommend me components to make it possible to build this?

Some of my other questions are:
Is it a possibillity to get 2 AMD Radeon HD 7970`s? Will this improve my rendering time?

And about a dual or quad processor, is this possible? if yes, what do I need to achive this? and what are the advantages/disadvantages?

You will make my year even better if someone could help me with this.

Cheers, and Merry Christmas.

This sound like a good choice. You can get a motherboard with a built in wifi adapter.

That build won't cost anywhere near €10k, more like €1-1.5k and is hardly a supercomputer.

Considering you have an "unlimited" budget I think you should go the X79 route and get a 3930K and at least 32GB of RAM (maybe 64GB depending on how RAM hungry those programs are). As for the GPU I can't help you out there as I don't use any of those programs but you should research which GPUs are better for your purposes since AMD and Nvidia employ different [FONT=Arial]architectures. The 7970 is a gaming card, you might also want to look into workstation GPUs.[/FONT]

That build won't cost anywhere near €10k, more like €1-1.5k and is hardly a supercomputer.
Well, it's a pretty good computer even for the tasks at hand and it'd be tough and a lot more costly to get anything better e.g. an intel hex core. Maybe 32GB is a pretty good idea.
Right I don't know anything about the GPU acceleration for any of those programs so you'll have to look those up or wait for someone else.

I don't know - with a budget as high as €10k I'd say a Dual 8-core Xeon, 32GB of RAM, a hardware RAID card, a few 512GB SSDs, and at least a pair of 7970s if you can do some GPU encoding. With that you'd be approaching super computer territory, but what you started with at the top of this thread is less than some of the people on these forums use for just gaming.
Here's an example of a DIY kit for building a very fast computer. http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboBundleDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.1050553 I wouldn't buy that combo but it's a decent reference point.

Back