Status
Not open for further replies.

LNCPapa

TS Special Forces
Look what a perv will do with Unreal 2 :mad:

Shot00013.JPG

Shot00014.JPG

Shot00016.JPG

Man that's 16 billion pixels and megatexels of hotness!!!!

I'm just kidding.

These people need to get some real women. One that you can touch. And talk to. And one that won't lead to social depravation...

I have three words for this. It's. Been. Done. What do you think most people did with their Tomb Raider games???

Okay, okay! I admit! I know who took those screenies. He's not socially deprived (at least I don't think I am) and knows how to touch real women! He's my, ummm, good friend. You guys would love him, he's awesome!

LNCPapa

Don't worry I would have done the same as your friend. I just wouldn't have posted the pictures on a forum admitting to it ;)

Looks nice. What card and settings are you.. I mean.. is your friend running that on?

I am, I mean my friend is running that at 1024 with max settings including shadows and NoAA on a Ti4400. He should probably check to see how much of a hit AA will have on his machine. I'll tell him. Oh yeah, he says there's more to the game than just her.

LNCPapa

Might just have to pick that game up when it comes out in the UK then. It was kind of you to host those pictures for your friend. Can you ask your friend what he thinks of the game so far (aside from his obvious liking of Aida).

Well, he said he just recently made it out of the room with her - he found himself running back in over and over to make sure she was okay and didn't want anything else. So far the game is very nice with only one real problem. You run very slow. Walking is like crawling. Might be lots of fun when you actually get into it. If I can tear myself from AC2 tonight I might ask my friend to let me play some.

LNCPapa

although i see your point that some people prolly will get a cheap thrill out of "messing" with images similar to your's..your friends! (thought i'd play along too;)) it's a little concerning what lengths you/he has gone to get his/her point across :) you don't see me posting pix of someone like britney spears on here, for fear of fakes ? :) should people do it, they're plain sick mofo's :]

The Final Fantasy series are my favorite games in the world and ppl feel the need to manipulate the lead females in those, In response, I just simply avoid viewing them.

Oh and your (friends) point of the slow movement, I think that has something to do with the feeling, you're actually in full armor and you wouldnt move as fast as you would if you were in a pair of shorts :)

game was okay - but not that great - finished it on normal in about 7 hours.

very boring the second time aorund - how ever the gfx are stunning, and i will say the sounds they used were very nice and made me jump a few times!

but, i think they could have done SO much better!

I just got it today.

Is it just me, or do you run very slowly???

I am still practically at the beginning. Its not too bad, but nothing original so far. It is pretty, I guess.

I will probably give it another go tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back