Unreal II: The Awakening + UT2004 Demo Disc

By Vehementi
Feb 23, 2004
  1. Well, here's an awesome chance to get in on an awesome game (take it from me).

Best Buy has the game for $15 - click here

And you can also get a free UT 2004 demo disc with the purchase of ANY PC game priced over $14.99 - including Unreal II :) - click here
  2. lowman

lowman TS Rookie Posts: 380

I have to get my new gaming system built soon, and buy a decent graphics card for now to hold me over...
  3. Guardian

Guardian TS Rookie

I DLed the UT 2004 demo... I like it... I used to be a big Tribes and Tribes 2 fan.. until all the.............. will do not what to call them cheaters... started to hack and crack it. UT 2004 is a very fast paced game.. The Rag Doll effices are cool...... I think I liked getting killed more then playing just to watch my player body fall and bounce down the cliff face off all the rocks.. Looked really cool in a sick kind of way..

Until the full version come out... (end of the month according to the maker of the game who was on he Screen savers last night) I going to give it a 9.5 out of 10... When it ships they say it will be 6 CDs or 2 DVDs, and you can get is in MAC, Windows and Linux versions. :D
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.