Unusually high halo pings

By DevilBeGood
Jan 9, 2005
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ok i recently re-installed halo for my PC after i reformatted my computer and added a new operating system... windows XP pro. after installing halo and getting everything ready to go i went in for my first multiplayer game... about 15 minutes in i started to lag upwards of 1200 then i did that for about 1-2 minutes before the game crashed... i simply thought it was the servers fault so i went into another... it only took 2 minutes for me to lag again... and each time i went into a new server it took less and less time for me to lag. I put it off thinking maybe it was Comcasts fault and that i would try again tomarrow... for 4 days its been doing this. and it works perfectly before i begin to lag. i have called comcast and they said everything is working in perfect order... lying ********... i have resetted my modem about a million times and still no luck... if anyone has any suggestions at all i would greatl appreciate it
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.