TechSpot

Update On 3DS Crew!!

By TS | Crazyace
Jul 27, 2002
Post New Reply
  1. Yes guys, most of you are probobly wondering where the hell everyone is, now arn't you? Well, Julio is on vacation for a few days, Thomas got married (as most of you already knew), and I am in Florida as we speak (which is a vacation since I dont live here!). Ill b back in action Tuesday, and I'm sure the others are following around that time. Where are those others? Well, that I do not know...

Sorry for the lack of updates on my part, but I will return!!!! (Yah, that is a warning!).. I need to get the heck outt here, it's way to hot for my Yankee self!

Later
    Paul "Crazyace"

2. PHATMAN5050

PHATMAN5050 TS Rookie Posts: 593

thanks for the updates! Hope everything is well for everyone. The site hasn't been too flooded with troublemakers, just those select few of course. :D

3. Per Hansson

Per Hansson TS Server Guru Posts: 1,929   +186

I've been helping out a friend to me as a mechanic on a race event from Thursday till yesterday though now I'm back!

4. svtcobra

svtcobra TechSpot Paladin Posts: 761

My summer has been the most hectic one ever. I bought a house that needs alot of work so if Im not at work Im at the house. Cable Internet gets installed on Tuesday so I should be around a bit more after then..