Update On 3DS Crew!!

TS | Crazyace

Yes guys, most of you are probobly wondering where the hell everyone is, now arn't you? Well, Julio is on vacation for a few days, Thomas got married (as most of you already knew), and I am in Florida as we speak (which is a vacation since I dont live here!). Ill b back in action Tuesday, and I'm sure the others are following around that time. Where are those others? Well, that I do not know...

Sorry for the lack of updates on my part, but I will return!!!! (Yah, that is a warning!).. I need to get the heck outt here, it's way to hot for my Yankee self!

Later
Paul "Crazyace"

thanks for the updates! Hope everything is well for everyone. The site hasn't been too flooded with troublemakers, just those select few of course. :D

I've been helping out a friend to me as a mechanic on a race event from Thursday till yesterday though now I'm back!

My summer has been the most hectic one ever. I bought a house that needs alot of work so if Im not at work Im at the house. Cable Internet gets installed on Tuesday so I should be around a bit more after then..

Back