TechSpot

Update your GPU drivers with Nvidia 331.65 WHQL and AMD Catalyst 13.11 Beta7

By Scorpus
Oct 28, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. It's once again time to update your graphics card drivers, with both Nvidia and AMD releasing new ones this week. On the Nvidia front, the company has released the 331.65 WHQL driver set, a minor upgrade to last week's 331.58...

Read more

cliffordcooley likes this.
  2. cliffordcooley

cliffordcooley TechSpot Paladin Posts: 6,406   +1,595

Damn that was soon for WHQL release. I wasn't expecting another WHQL release for another month.

Edit: Letting nVidia GeForce Experience download now. :)

3. Polaco

Polaco TS Rookie Posts: 45   +8

Sorry "the latest beta drivers add support for the Radeon R9 290X and 290, and improve performance by up to 35% across a range of games." you mean 35% in crossfire or what? if it is in single card mode then it would dust 780gtx and Titan by so large margin that would require a new review and NVidia to slash prices again...

4. Scorpus

Scorpus TechSpot Staff Topic Starter Posts: 699   +98 Staff Member

You can get "up to" a 35% performance increase in Batman: Arkham Origins if you're running it at 8xMSAA, but other performance gains are lower

5. Polaco

Yep, sorry I went to look for the release notes after posting my comment. I have seen you used AMD Catalyst 13.11 (Beta 5) in the 290X benchamrks. Maybe would be nice if you can post some with the updated revision. Thanks you.

6. Scorpus

Scorpus TechSpot Staff Topic Starter Posts: 699   +98 Staff Member

You'll have to ask Steve, he's the one with all the GPUs at hand :)

Arris likes this.
  7. Updates automatically, but good news either way. :)

8. Polaco

betas also update automatically? haven't seen so...

9. Sense I downloaded the new drivers today it wont detect my tv I've had to rollback my driver to 331.58. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Is there any settings I should change to make my graphics card work better with my 55inch Samsung tv?

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.