updating a ATI 128 16mb GP Rage to Winxp pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

notatechie

First thing is I hope I am at the right forum.

Os Windows XP pro Version 2002 Service pack 2 AMD Duron processor 1.30gHz.256 MB of ram.

The TV tuner doesn't work since upgrading to WinXPpro. Was great on winme.

This is what I have tried,sofar went to ati,amd and tried to download drivers for any and all Radeon,Rage and all in wonder drivers. Each time all I get is only drivers, not the setup (application). In my device manager it shows ATI,but I think only the audio part. Not certain about that.

Does anybody know whether this card can be updated?

Will watching this forum with hopes

Hi, welcome to TechSpot.

Have you tried downloading the tv tuner drivers. And what make is your tv tuner??

Hi, thanks for helping, but as my name says "notatechie". It all came together when I bought my card, don't know about tv tuner. Will now go ask the techie who built my set if he remembers.

Its really quite simple. As long as you know the brand or manufacturer of the tuner, then you can go to their website, and download the appropriate drivers. The name usually is either on the bottom of the tuner, or on the front. You generally need to find the manufacturer, and the model of the tuner, and then you can download the drivers for it.

Tried to find it on website, according to them what I have doesn't exist.
Went to their download drivers and even to their legacy drivers. Tried the Rage drivers, the Radeon drivers. I cannot get the apps/setup
Tried to rerun my disc all give me the same thing, the drivers without the setup. there it told me not compatible with winxp. guess thats it is just one of those things I will have to live without.

Thanks for trying

is just one of those things I will just live without.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back