Updating Video card questions??

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI everyone i play counter strike i just got a new computer an HP m7690n graphics card Nvidia 7600GT and when i load counter strike it tells me my computers video card is not up to date i no how to update it but when i do it tells me that windows logo doesnt read the download and it might be a threat to your computer does anyone no what to do. It also just tells you to continue anyways i did and finished the instalation then i rebooted and tried to load counter strike source and said it again,

Hmm, kinda hard to understand your main question, but you should download & install the newest Forceware drivers from nvidia.com. :)

BTW, welcome to Techspot!! :wave:

Sorry,

My main question was i installed my new update during the proccess a popup came up and told me that windows logo does not allow this download. It said i could continue which i did. Rebooted and my update was download but when i got back on steam tried to load counter strike source it told me that my video card was out of date again....

What was that update? A Steam one or not? Did you try to download the newest Nvidia video drivers?

I have already downloaded the update from nvidia but steam tells me even after i updated my card that it is still out of date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back