Upgrade Drivers For Intel Extreme graphics 2

By DCBNSB
Jan 12, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yea i was just wondering if you could upgrade drivers from integrated graphics?
    ive tried in the past but got stumped so i gave up. can anyone help?

INTEL(R) EXTREME GRAPHICS 2 REPORT

Report Date: 01/11/2007
    Report Time[hr:mm:ss]: 20:50:49
    Driver Version: 6.14.10.4396
    Operating System: Windows XP* Home Edition, Service Pack 2 (5.1.2600)
    Default Language: English
    DirectX* Version: 9.0
    Physical Memory: 758 MB
    Minimum Graphics Memory: 8 MB
    Maximum Graphics Memory: 96 MB
    Graphics Memory in Use: 6 MB
    Processor: x86
    Processor Speed: 2793 MHZ
    Vendor ID: 8086
    Device ID: 2572
    Device Revision: 02
  2. nismo91

nismo91 TechSpot Guru Posts: 1,000   +11

That one should be quite up-to-date. Mine previously were also like that, can't update anymore last month though...
  3. DCBNSB

DCBNSB Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 115

i found the drivers on intel's site took a bit of searching but i got em. its not really worth the effort tho it mainly just changed the windows that appear
  4. okb

okb Newcomer, in training

Hi...i've upgraded my lap top's display driver to intel extreme graphics 2 for mobile driver 6.14.10.4396 and it seems now i can't adjust the contrast, gamma and brightness as before.

Any idea how i could do that?
  5. DCBNSB

try delete the drivers and "try" find the older versions. took me 3 plus hours to find newer versions so i think it would take a while
  6. LyricallyIsane1

LyricallyIsane1 Newcomer, in training Posts: 30

Suggestion

Quote: "If it ain't broke dont fix it" So im suggesting that if your current graphics driver working fine then dont update it. Sometimes when you update somethin it can go wrong & mess up your graphics driver. Then you would to rollback driver & have to spend a lot of time lookin for the old driver. But like I said If theres somethin wrong with your graphics driver then just update it.
  7. alexiruanda

alexiruanda Newcomer, in training

problems with geforce fx 5200

hello to everyone, I need some help to understand why my driver doesn't work with a game, keepsake. The file read me says that I need 3D video card with 32 MB RAM (NVIDIA GeForce+ o ATI Radeon). I think I've it:Geforce fx 5200, integrated ramdac, 128 MB memory. Is that the right one?. If i launch the game
    the image goes very slow and then there's an alert message that says i need to update my video driver. do I have to update the same driver o just downlod a newest by nvidia website?

thank you and i hope my english is understable
  8. DCBNSB

If you got a Ge force or any Nividia card try look at their site first thats your best bet
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.