Upgrading Memory Failure HP G42-365LA Notebook

Recently I was doing a research about a memory update for my G42-365LA Notebook, and in many websites, including the Netbook User’s Manual, I found that this Notebook could be upgraded up to 8 Gb of memory. So I bought two RAM memories of 4 Gb each one (SoDIMM DDR3 PC3-10600 @ 1333 MHz) according to researched specifications. But the thing is that when I installed them I couldn't enter into the OS, it sent me to the Windows Error Recovery window directly, and whichever option I choose it reboots and it keeps doing that. Well, I tried installing just one memory alone and the result is different, it came up with the BSOD giving me different errors each time I reboot the Netbook. These errors are:

BAD_POOL_HEADER
PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I’ve tried to reinstall the OS with memories installed, but the result is the same

My Notebook is a HP G42-365LA; Windows 7 Home Premium x64 Service Pack 1; Intel Core i3 CPU M 370 @2.4 GHz

I don't know if I was cheated by the manufacturer website and/or the others websites, that's why I need your help.

P.S. When I installed just one memory module, I can see The Windows intro logo, but just for two seconds or so. And I tried to install "Ubuntu 12.04 desktop amd x64" with just one 4 Gb memory module inserted and everything was good, but it wasn't with the two cards installed.

Back