Upgrading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mekaonija

I don't need top of the line, or something that may not have many future upgrades, because I will only be using this one up to the next year.

These are my specs and I would only like something that can perform better in games then what I have currently. It doesn't have to be a lot better but the most performance I can squeeze on a small budget. (0-500$ In total)

Current:
1: Mother board: M7VIG 400
2: Graphics Card: ATI Radeon ASUS Series, A9250, 128 MBDDR, AGP 8X
3: Processor: AMD Sempron(tm) 2200+
4: Memory: 512 Mb of DDR RAM
5: Power: 350W

I would like to first try and fix the problem of my computer's constant freezing and restarting, and how my sound or mouse and keyboard stop responding. I'm not sure if my motherboards the culprit because all of those things are plugged into it or if its something else.

Compatibility with everything would be nice also, but like I said it doesn't have to be top of the line or upgradeable for the future, just something cheap but better then what I have now.

Thanks for everyones help!

"I would like to first try and fix the problem of my computer's constant freezing and restarting, and how my sound or mouse and keyboard stop responding. I'm not sure if my motherboards the culprit because all of those things are plugged into it or if its something else"

You need to format and reinstall Windows. If you still have problems with the hardware this reinstall exercise will tell a lot about what's happening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back