Upper right corner is missing :P

Mictlantecuhtli

Has anyone else noticed that all the other corners of this site are rounded but the upper right corner is not?
Intentional?

Intentional ;). It's always looked like that... fits the banner in that position better.

Originally posted by TS | Julio
Intentional ;). It's always looked like that... fits the banner in that position better.

Banner? you mean that "Page cannot be displayed" message up there.

BTW, the two at the bottom are dead as well, they have been that way for a few months, I thought it was just my browser, a setting or something, but recently I came to the board on a different machine and noticed it as well. Are they broken or is there something blocking me from seeing them? Not that it bothers me that they aren't there but since they are ads that help support the site, I figured I'd mention it.

It's pretty annoying with mozilla because you get an error pop-up message at every page load.

Attachments

• ads.jpg
    ads.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 12
Might this be due to software people installed, blocking adverts??

You can install this sort of software, without realising it...I did, when i installed KazaaLite... I never knew...Until recently...

HAHA settle down big boy :)

I would assume it isn't intentional, but I am not getting this problem, so I don't know what to tell you.

Its happened on just about every computer I've connected to the site on... I don't know what to tell you...

Ok, allow me to clarify for those who seem confused. The banner at the top right and the two at the bottom of every page show up as "Page cannot be displayed" It happens 100% of the time and started a month or two ago. The popup that comes up when you first open the page loads fine. I'm not running any ad blocking software.

This happens on every computer in my house.

Originally posted by StormBringer
This happens on every computer in my house.

I wish i had your problem!!!:eek: :eek:

How many have you got???:confused:

Ive got 1 ol duffer of a computer (P 750):dead:

I know what you are talking about, I'm saying it works on my computer.

UpperCorner.bmp

That is my upper right corner

Banner? you mean that "Page cannot be displayed" message up there.
Doesn't happen to me, and I don't mind the popups cause they don't come back when you close their window. (check out the crazy web page thread, page 2, for a really good example of a pop up from hell.)

Back