Urgent Help req. from CTC2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

it fbd

Plz Help CTC2004 Urgently.
Blue Screen appears sometimes while taking backup and restarts the server. Its Win2K3 server.Minidump file attached.
Thanks in advance.

His name is CPC2004.
And until he gets here maybe I can help.

He would first ask if you have more then 1 minidump you can send? And if you can get some that are more current. This one is from over 10 days old. So if you can, attach up to 4 or 6 current dumps.

Second, your bugcheck is 0x1000008E. You can research this on google if you like, tons of stuff there. I don't have time to look it up just now.

You say it crashes only when you backup? How do you backup? In that case, you should probably try updating any drivers relating to that system. Such as hardware, or updating your backup software itself.

Next, in your System log, you should have events 1001 and 1003. Find your current ones and post the details here as well. To get to the log, right-click My Computer and choose Manage. The event logs are in there.

Good luck!

Already posted Latest minidump

I've attached a recent minidump in a post with subject - Error Event 1003 in Win 2003 server. All the details related to error events is posted there.
The backup is being taken by ntbackup by executing batch file. Unable to get proper link for this bugcheck.
Plz help.
Thanks for replying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back