Urgent!! respond Quickly ---Hard disk wont work properly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey last week i bought a new combo drive and i installed it after that my system stopped responding properly by hanging out while logging or after logging into computer a blue screen appeared while working and showing error like the problem may be due to new hardware or software installed.After that i formatted my computer and reinstalled operating system(Windows Xp).It worked but a few days after it started doing the same by not responding.Now the problem was that sometime it was't boot and if booted it hanged again.so i again thought to install the operating system but it shows error that no hard disk found or plug in the wires properly i did it all and then it wast installed but again hanged on log on screen and sometime on booting screen so i installed it again on some other partition of Hard disk drive.Now its working but shows error like autorun.exe not found while inserting a disk into drive.And usb driver wont work,Mean to say that system is not responding properly????

Now tell me where is problem in Hard disk or In Motherboard or somewhere else in ram or cpu????

please respond me quickly..............Thankyou in advance

Have you done a full OS installation before? Please don't be offended by the question, I just don't know the depth of your knowledge and I'd just like to eliminate some possibilities.
Have you any data that you couldn't afford to loose on the machine as it is? I'm guessing that you don't as you've just done another install of the OS all be it on a separate partition. If there is though, I'd back it up somehow (whatever means are available to you).
Could you please check your event-logs and give details of the events marked with a warning.

Also, courtesy of Howard Hopkinso there's a series of procedures which you should follow to help members help you with your problem. Here's the URL:

https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic51543.html

Cheers.

update ide controller and all other MB drivers
check the cable ,bad connection
reset cmos by changing jumper postion then put back after 30 secs then boot do this with machine unplugged

do not just reinstall OS do a clean delete reformat
sometimes a 0 write is better
do this with the combo drive out

the drive just bit the dust.it happens

keep to one post
it is confusing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back