USB Express Card

I have a Dell XPS M1330 Laptop with only two (2) USB Ports and I need to have more available.
I purchased an AKE Express to USB 3.0 Card to gain three additional USB ports. When I install the Card in the express card slot Windows 7 64 bit sees it but it cannot find any drivers to make it operational. Can anyone point me in the right direction to get the correct drivers. I have been to the AKE site but that was a waste of time. Even Windows 7 search on the internet cannot find them. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Robert,

The XPS M1330 is shipped with two 4-pin USB 2.0-compliant connectors. Since the AKE USB 3.0 Express card is a third party hardware, the Dell Support Website does not have the drivers for the same.

If you have not received the driver disk when you purchased the Express card, you can check the Microsoft link below for helpful information on how to, and where from, you can download the drivers for this Express card.

http://dell.to/12HqM2i

Hope this helps resolve the issue. Please reply if you have further queries.

[FONT=Arial]Thanks and regards,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] Babita G
#iworkforDell [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]For easy access to drivers, manuals and product updates, please visit our [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Support Site[/FONT][FONT=Arial] .[/FONT]

Back