TechSpot

USB Flash Drive HELP!

By legs
Jun 2, 2007
  1. hi all

this is my first time every on this forum.....hope you all can help. I have a USB Flash Drive with alot of information on it. I am a teacher and all my course work is on this thing..........of course i never backed it up!! anyway my computer is recognising my memory disk but when i click on removable disk on my computer it says please insert disk!! this has happened on every computer. i tried downloading recovery software but this is not picking
    up the disk either#

please help.......:-(

2. izabela

izabela TS Rookie

can anyone help me

I have a problem with my Store'n'go flash drive,when inserting it the light is on but the system seems not detecting it.Can anyone tell me what to do?
    It was functioning well so far.I don't want to lose the information i have in it.

Hi legs, I had the same problem as you with my first flash drive.I send it to some kind of hardware service they told me,it could not be repaired.I searched for help in a forum and asked people having the same problem.They told me to buy I knew one.I sorry, for the information you lost.

3. Tedster

Tedster Techspot old timer..... Posts: 6,000   +15

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.