Usb Pen Drive Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got a TOSHIBA 2GB USB 2.0 PEN DRIVE as a gift. it only works partially (i.e) i am able to use for transferring data and songs but i am not able use it for transferring videos or .exe file when i use it for .exe files it gets copied into the pen drive but if i try to copy from my pen drive some times it says memory read/write operation has been performed only partially and other times it does not say anything the window does not responds

plz let me know a solution

thanks in advance

funonnet said:
i got a TOSHIBA 2GB USB 2.0 PEN DRIVE as a gift. it only works partially (i.e) i am able to use for transferring data and songs but i am not able use it for transferring videos or .exe file when i use it for .exe files it gets copied into the pen drive but if i try to copy from my pen drive some times it says memory read/write operation has been performed only partially and other times it does not say anything the window does not responds

plz let me know a solution

thanks in advance

I don't understand how this issue would only affect .exe or video files. I would suggest copying plenty of large files that are not videos and exe files to see if you can reproduce the error.

If it IS caused by a file extension, it is probably a software error. Your virus scanner, a virus itself, encryption or proprietary Toshiba software and/or disk utilities may be to blame.

I just got a 2GB Toshiba from Sam's yesterday. And have already used it to transfer quite a bit of information. I have had no problems with any types of transfers.

BTW
:wave:Welcome to TechSpot:wave:

when i try to access a file from pen
1.jpg

it displays like shown in above image

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back