Usb start up problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello i have a problem with starting up my computer with my usb ports

normally there is no problem but i would say 1 out of every 5 start ups maybe my mouse does not turn on through usb and i have to either restart it if im lazy or unplug it and replug it in for it to turn on.

I do not have several things on my computer through usb. keyboard, razor mouse, mic, ipod (not always connected) printer, and i think there is one more but i am at work and can not think of it right now.

is this a power problem? i have a 500 or 540 watt power supply that works fine i do not have any other problems running any other programs just when i start the computer i have this mouse problem. Do i have to many usb items wich is kinda hard to fix anyways :p
anybody have any ideas??

make sure u have the latest usb drivers installed on ur system, i have had this problem in the past with my mx510 and my logitech elite, wouldnt function until i unplugged and replugged the devices back in, i havent had the problem since my last reformat however, if u have usb 2.0 try rolling back the drivers and reinstalling them

yea i went to device manager and right clicked on all of that and did update drivers and it could not find any updates for it

did u try rollign back the drivers and then reinstalling them?

perhaps u just are trying to use too many usb devices all at the same time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back