Used 8-step Preliminary Removal, still infected

Status
Not open for further replies.

TenderHot

Hi,

Used UPDATED 8-step Viruses/Spyware/Malware Preliminary Removal instructions and have attached the log files as requested but I am still unfortunately facing the same 'Error (login):0x10e0 The Operator or administrator has refused the request.' which pops up on my screen ever 2minutes. The AVAST, superantivirus, and ccleaner found nothing.

See logs attached from superantivirus, malwarebytes anti malware, and hijacker as requested.

Please help and let me know what to do. Really appreciate your help.

Thanks.

TenderHot.

'Error (login):0x10e0 The Operator or administrator has refused the request.' which pops up on my screen ever 2minutes. The AVAST, superantivirus, and ccleaner found nothing.

Questions
Please verify operating system and version of Internet Explorer:
Platform: Unknown Windows (WinNT 6.01.3504) Windows 7, IE8?m Legit?
MSIE: Unable to get Internet Explorer version!

What's on the E drive?

There are 2 questionable entries, but I don't have enough information yet.

Questions

Hi Bobbye,

To answer your questions:

I am using Windows 7 Ultimate edition, legitimate and I think IE7 got installed automatically with that. I did not upgrade to IE8, though now I have tried deleting the current IE I had and installing IE8, however that hasnt helped.

The E: drive was my external harddrive I had connected. This has my music,pictures and back up word document files on it.

Any further information you may need, do let me know. Thanks for helping me with my issue. Just a note, when I now restart my computer I am recieving a MS-DOS complaint for a NCDVT i think it is that is says. Let me restart now and copy the error message on to this.

'Just a note, when I now restart my computer I am recieving a MS-DOS complaint for a NCDVT i think it is that is says. Let me restart now and copy the error message on to this.'

The error note I am specifically seeing is:

16 but MS DOS Subsystem
C://Windows/system32/findc.exe. The NTVDM CPU has encountered an illegal instruction. CS:068E IP:8eee OP:ffff 00 00 00.

Please help. Thanks.

TenderHot

Please move to the Windows OS Forum to help troubleshoot these errors. I don't think the problem is related to V&M and you will find more help there.

You can copy the descriptions of the errors- don't include the logs there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back