used action replay max and now my Memory card is corrupted...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to FORMAT the memory cards for PS2, because the Action Replay MAX has left segments of corrupted data on both my memory cards. If it can only be done with a MOD CHIP please tell me now. Because this really annoys me that they didn't give you a FORMAT feature like any NORMAL computer would have. Being that the PS2 is a computer. This would of been the smart thing to do.

thanks
Trinijoy

there prolly is a way to format it..I'm not sure how though..But it happend to my cousin on his PS, and he just got a new memcard..
I suggest doing the same thing. As it would be alot easier..
Then again if you like tweaking stuff and such, I think you can get a card reader for USB, and via PC you could fix it. Not sure though, as I've lost contact with a guy that did stuff like like.

i just joined this site for this 1 reason

if you have action replay max evo (im sure its in just action replay max too) there IS a format option.. when u goto the memory manager, instead of pressing X to go onto the memory card u press [] and it asks if u are sure u want to format that device.. then obviously you choose yes,

and i know your gunna kick yourself after you read this becuz it scrolls along the bottom telling you to press [] to format. but.. i went crazy when my memory card went corrupt but then i read the book and was like oooooooo lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back