User Profile PATH in VISTA Changed

By the.freak
Aug 7, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey ... When I installed Britanica 2007 DVD My user Account Path shifted :

TO :

How Do I Change It Back To Default ? Plz Help ...

10x
  2. the.freak

the.freak Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 106

PLEASE HELLLLLPPP!!!!!!!

I formatted my PC 4 times last night!!!!! still it's moving my profile location around after every restart it's loging me into a TEMP 1 to which I cannot save changes ... then it works for awhile after which it starts all over again ... plus it's switching me to a very low detail view I have to re-enable Vista Theme for it to work ... And when I open a registered soft I get to re-register it coz the registry acts as if it's a new installatio AKA "BLANK" :( ...

1st time I ever have this problem!!! I beg ya any1 PLEASE HELP!!!! I AM DESPERATE!!!!!!!
  3. the.freak

dang ... Is it such a weird problem that no 1 knows how to help me ?!?!?!?!?! ... I'm drowning here plz any1? euhhhh ...Do u think it's coz I'm enabling the Administrator account? Plz ... Help a brother out ... :(
  4. the.freak

HELLLOOOOOOO ..... STIL NEED HELP Been like this ever since !!!!!! NO1 knows how to help?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.