User Profile PC Specificatons

By Pazuzu
Apr 11, 2005
Post New Reply
  1. When I completed my user profile I entered a brief spec. for PC 1 & PC 2.
    Can I see other members specs. or are these visible to staff & facilitators only? The reason I ask is because it would be easier ( I am very lazy ) to refer to setup 1 or 2 rather than having to key this information each time a question is posted.
    Perhaps this is a rather naive idea in a world where it is prudent to hold the cards close to the chest.
    :confused:
    Or, - I just saw the facility to attach files - would it be more sensible for me to add a brief summary of the relevant hardware & currently installed software by apening a .doc ?
  2. tbrunt3

tbrunt3 Newcomer, in training Posts: 495

I don't know if this is what your are asking but if you highlight the persons name and go to view public profile the computer information is there if they slected a public profile...
  3. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,745

Yes, all you have to do is click on someone's name in a thread and choose View Public Profile. It will take you to their page, but if they have not filled out their specs, then you will not see any. And if you wish you could request that they do so to ease the solving of their problem.
  4. Pazuzu

Pazuzu TechSpot Enthusiast Topic Starter Posts: 215

Thank you, that is exactly what I meant.

Now all I need is a nice wide display so I can stop scrolling around,or maybe just a well trained mouse ...

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.