User Profile PC Specificatons

Pazuzu

When I completed my user profile I entered a brief spec. for PC 1 & PC 2.
Can I see other members specs. or are these visible to staff & facilitators only? The reason I ask is because it would be easier ( I am very lazy ) to refer to setup 1 or 2 rather than having to key this information each time a question is posted.
Perhaps this is a rather naive idea in a world where it is prudent to hold the cards close to the chest.
:confused:
Or, - I just saw the facility to attach files - would it be more sensible for me to add a brief summary of the relevant hardware & currently installed software by apening a .doc ?

I don't know if this is what your are asking but if you highlight the persons name and go to view public profile the computer information is there if they slected a public profile...

Yes, all you have to do is click on someone's name in a thread and choose View Public Profile. It will take you to their page, but if they have not filled out their specs, then you will not see any. And if you wish you could request that they do so to ease the solving of their problem.

Thank you, that is exactly what I meant.

Now all I need is a nice wide display so I can stop scrolling around,or maybe just a well trained mouse ...

Back