Using cotroller to play Double agent for PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis_84

Hi everybody,
I just bought the Splinter cell double agent for pc and I am trying to use my PC gaming controller but it doesn't work. The game does not have the option to enable the controller.
So does anybody know how can I use the controller to play the game.

Thank you so much for help

Hi

Is the controller installed correctly, go into game controllers in control panel and see if it shows up there. Also make sure the game itself supports the controller.

Regards

Hallo Denis_84,why do u want to play this game on pc with an analog controller?I'm not sure if it can be played on a pc with controller,but I have completed this game on my pc,and from my experience,i can tell u that some parts of the game involve specific actions that are hard to tackle with anything other than mouse and keyboard if u play it on a pc,some actions like hacking a system also require very fast response which is hard to get from a controller.If u want to use ur pc compatible analog controller,then there are a lot of ps2 turned pc games like silent hill4,resident evil4,eragon,devil may cry etc..with really horrible,awsome control, and spare 'double agent',it doesn't deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back